A California-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 - 14 day and night shifts per month, and you will see 3 - 18 patients per shift. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. The assignment requirements include ICU rounding, rapid response, and running codes. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The facility uses Cerner.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 7 - 14 shifts per month
- Cerner EMR
- 3 - 18 patients per shift
- Scope includes ICU rounding, rapid response, and running codes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail