A new locum tenens pediatrician opportunity is now available in Georgia for a physician looking for a long-term position. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with 1:6 call and some Saturday shifts. The physician will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The EMR is Greenway. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and NRP certification. You need to have an active GA state license for this assignment.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:6
- Charting: Greenway EMR
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and NRP
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail