This well-established Mental Health Hospital located in Northern MD is seeking an experienced NP to work in a new inpatient role. This group offers multiple types of practice opportunities such as OP, IOP, Partial Hospitalization and Inpatient Rounding. Join a strong team of established MDs in this clinical role. This is a Monday - Friday Daytime schedule, no evenings are required but they are optional if the provider would like. These roles will take call once every six weeks and overnight phone call twice a month. A call is compensated generously! This position does require a minimum of two prior years of prescribing experience. This is a 57 bed inpatient facility. This provider must have a great bedside manner and the flexibility to work cohesively on a team. This role currently will be working with Adults.
Located in northern MD just about 75 miles outside of Washington, DC. This town has been rated by National Geographic as one of the best cities in the USA! This wonderful location offers lots of entertainment for every type of person. This fantastic growing city is also home to the Western Maryland Blues Fest. The Washington County Museum of Fine Arts, located in scenic City Park, boasts an outstanding permanent collection with an active schedule of exhibitions, concerts, lectures, films, and special events for all ages.
If you would like to be submitted for an interview with this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to John.Reinking@CompHealth.com. For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at 954.837.2607. Reference: 2544831
- Providers Must Have 2 Years of Prescribing Experience!
- Highly Competitive Base Salary!
- Inpatient Position
- Highly Lucrative Position - 2K in Call per Weekend
- Generous Relocation Assistance!
- Seeking 1 PMHNP Provider for Daytime Schedule to Join Growing Team
- Located about 75 miles NorthWest of Washington, DC!
- Lots of Room for Professional and Personal Growth!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail