A New Mexico-based government facility is currently seeking a locum tenens urgent care physician. The facility is open from 7 am to 7 pm, and the covering physician will see 12 - 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current and unrestricted ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state license accepted
- Schedule: Hours between 7 am and 7 pm
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 12 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail