A Louisiana-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hematology/medical oncology. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm and the covering physician will see 15 - 17 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active LA state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: LA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 17 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail