We are currently helping a medical center in Oregon that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am to 4 pm with no call. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified with BLS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an OR state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 4 pm
- Call: None
- Other Certification: BLS
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail