A new staff psychiatrist physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at an established healthcare facility. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 20 adult inpatients in a 10-hour shift on average. You will work in blocks of seven on and seven off. There will be a full support staff to assist you. Applicants must be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. An active Indiana license is ideal, but will consider candidates willing to obtain one. CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply, and J1 visa holders can be sponsored.
This position offers a competitive salary, a sign-on bonus, and a call stipend. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits package, malpractice insurance, CME with stipend, a 401K with match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient staff psychiatrist
- All adult population, 18 years and older
- 7 on 7 off schedule with 10-hour shifts
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Full support staff
- Meditreck EMR system
- Will accept 2019 residents/fellows
- Can sponsor J1 visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail