We are currently helping a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a radiation oncology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with no call, and you will see 35 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license. The assignment requirements include IMRT and IGRT. The EMR is Cerner and Mosaiq.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: Cerner and Mosaiq EMR
- Caseload: 35 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail