A facility in Idaho seeks a locum tenens neurology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and is proficient with EMGs. CompHealth can help physicians without an ID state license obtain one.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail