Posted 2 minutes ago
Locums Job Opportunity in South Carolina for an OB/GYN Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Charting: NextGen and Epic EMR
- Caseload: Five deliveries per month
- Procedures: 10 percent C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN