A California-based clinic is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 18 - 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Cerner. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail