An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a family medicine with OB physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable seeing all ages, from pediatrics to geriatric patients as well as doing prenatal and OB work. There will be no C-sections. You should be able to use Epic EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and the physician will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have an OR medical license. Physicians who don't have a OR license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Oregon
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Epic
- Caseload: 10 to 15 patients per day
- Procedures: All ages, including prenatal and OB work
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail