A Virginia clinic seeks a locums urgent care physician to provide coverage. The facility is open seven days per week, 8 am - 8 pm. The facility uses a DocuTAP EMR system. You will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The ideal candidate has an active VA state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures such as suturing.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours are 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: DocuTAP EMR
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Procedures: Suturing, ongoing need
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail