A Pennsylvania clinic is seeking a locum tenens urgent care physician for coverage. The facility is open seven days per week from 8 am - 8 pm. The facility uses a DocuTAP EMR system. You will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The ideal candidate has an active PA state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures such as suturing.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA required
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: DocuTAP EMR
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail