A clinic in New Jersey needs a locum tenens urgent care physician to provide coverage. The facility is open seven days per week from 8 am - 8 pm. The facility uses the DocuTAP EMR system. Each physician sees 3 - 4 patients per hour. The ideal candidate has an active NJ state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures such as suturing.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: DocuTAP
- Caseload: three to four patients per hour
- Procedures: Suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail