A clinic in West Virginia needs a locums urgent care physician to provide coverage. The facility is open seven days per week from 8 am - 8 pm and uses a DocuTAP EMR system. Each physician sees 3 - 4 patients per hour. The ideal candidate has an active WV state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures such as suturing.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed
- Schedule: Six shifts per month
- Charting: DocuTAP EMR
- Caseload: Three to four patients per hour
- Procedures: Suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail