A clinic in Massachusetts seeks a locum tenens urgent care physician for coverage. The facility is open seven days per week from 8 am - 8 pm. The facility uses the DocuTAP EMR system. Each physician sees 3 - 4 patients per hour. You should have an active MA state license, be board certified or board eligible, and be proficient in basic urgent care procedures such as suturing.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours are 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: DocuTAP EMR
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Procedures: Standard urgent care, suturing, cough/colds, EKGs, initial reads on X-ray, flu
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail