An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is four days per week with 1:4 call. You will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day. The EMR system is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active AZ license. CompHealth can help you obtain an AZ license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC in hematology or oncology
- License: AZ required
- Schedule: Four day work week
- Call: 1:4
- Charting: Cerner
- Caseload: 12 to 15 patients per day, 1 to 5 inpatients
- Procedures: 60% clinical, 40% hospital
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail