Posted 11 days ago
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Locum Tenens - Pennsylvania - 140183
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
DATES NEEDED Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NP)
POSITION DETAILS Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- March 1st Start
- Sporadic days of coverage
BENEFITS Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- NCC Certification required
- Must be a flight nurse
- March 1st-4th, March 9th & 10th, March 14th, March 16th&17th, March 23rd and more dates to come
- Shift times: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- 8-10 patients per day
- BLS, CPR and NRP Certification Required
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NP)
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact:
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!