Posted 11 days ago
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) - Locum Tenens - Connecticut - 142745
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
DATES NEEDED Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
POSITION DETAILS Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- ASAP - June, possible ongoing
- Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Open to full or part-time
- Possible 1 weekend a month call to see new patients (0-4)
BENEFITS Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Preferred but not required EGM/Botox/Joint Injections
- Cover 18 Inpatients as Physiatry consultant (These patients are typical rehabilitation hospital (IRF) in patients with an Internal Medicine physician hospitalist as the attending performing all admissions and discharges and taking care of all non-rehab medical issues
- Physiatrist would manage things like spasticity and coordinate the interdisciplinary plan of care (PT, OT, SLP, and Rehab Nursing) including participating in the weekly team meetings for these patients (on average 10 minutes per patient per week)
- Epic EMR
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) needed
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and mid-level providers on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact:
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!