Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• Option for 100% Pulmonary with no hospital call
• Option for 50% Pulmonary with 50% sleep medicine
• Weekly 1:5-6 hospital call (if desired)
• Average 12-14 patients a day in clinic
• Multiple clinic locations available
• Diverse and supportive medical staff
• Pediatric residency program affiliated with Stanford University
• 8.5% employer retirement contribution
• Malpractice, disability, medical, dental, vision, 7 days of CME
• 27 days of PTO + 7 days of CME + 3 sick day
Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical licenseCome to discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!!!
• California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
• Hockey, Triple-A baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
• International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
• Major State University, community colleges, nursing schools
• Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
• All denominations of religious worship available
• Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
• Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
• Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums, and Art Galleries
To be considered for this Pediatric physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PDP 6113686
For more Pediatric physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.