CompHealth has an exciting locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity in California. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and there will be no call. You will see an average of 20 to 24 patients per day. There are other physicians and APCs on staff. Candidates must be board certified. Due to the requested start date, candidates must also have an active CA medical license in-hand.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- BC required
- CA medical license in-hand
- BLS certification required
- Monday through Friday, no call
- EPIC EMR
- 20 to 24 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing