Posted 8 minutes ago
Locums Pediatric Need in Washington
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A facility in the Tri-cities Area is seeking a locums Pediatrician able to help with coverage this fall.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Locums Need | 100% Newborns
- 8/2/18 on-going until they hire
- Shifts: Weekly for Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun 7a-7a
- Call Back %: 5-10%
- Average Inpatients per physician per day: 18
- Average # of Admissions: 8; Discharges: 6
- BC/BE Peds required (If BE must be w/in 2 years of residency)
- BLS, NRP, PALS required
- Procedures: Xray interpretation, EKG Interpretation required, Lumbar Puncture preferred
- May be required to supervise Family Medicine Residents ONLY on weekdays (1st-year residents rotate on Birth Center Mon-Fri)
- Specialty Backup: Neonatology, it is a level 3 NICU
- Support Staff: 6-8 RNS, front desk secretary
- Describe office equipment: Slandered well baby equipment
- EMR: Epic
- Credentialing: 60-90 days
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.