Posted 37 minutes ago
Open Day and Night Emergency Medicine shifts in Nebraska
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A facility 2 hours West of Omaha is in need of locum physicians to help with day and/or night coverage starting as soon as credentialed.
- 25,000 ER Annual Volume | Level 2 Trauma
- See approx 30 patients per shift
- 5 MDs & 4 PAs in the ED
- BC in EM preferred; will accept BC FP with ER experience
- Requires ATLS, PALS, ACLS
- This facility does intubations, airway management
- Physician shifts 7a-7p, 7p-7a and on Sat has MD shift 1a-1p
- MLP shifts 9a-9p, 1p-1a
- Dress Code: ER providers wear black scrubs
- EMR: Meditech, Chartmaxx, TSheet forms & paper records
- Credentialing: approx 30-45 days
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.