Posted 32 minutes ago
Ongoing Hospitalist Need in Maine
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
I have a hospital on the US / Canada border is seeking a locum hospitalist willing to work 24-hours shifts starting in 2018.
- Starting January 1 and ongoing
- Full-time shifts available
- 9 bed ICU will cover the ICU
- ED Docs handle codes
- Must do procedures - vent management, intubation, lines as well
- Average Census is 12 patients per 24 hours
- Solo Hospitalist
- 24-hour (7a-7a) shifts can leave the facility at 6 pm and take call rare to be called in, do not get paid extra if called in.
- Can work up to 4 shifts in a row
- There is a nocturnist PA in-house that will take calls and handle admits, only call the provider if needed. Very rare they come back in after leaving at 6 or 7 pm
- EMR: MedHost
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.