Posted 4 hours ago
Emergency Medicine - MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||12 hrs rotating
Hopi Health Care Center – Polacca, AZ – Emergency Medicine
If professional fulfillment, quality of life and service to an in-need community are important to your career plans, then consider joining the dedicated public health professionals in the federal, tribal, and urban Indian Health Programs.
Become a part of an innovative, dynamic, nationwide organization of dedicated health care providers working to meet the individual health care needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives. Indian Health Service (IHS) employees are considerate in their care, creative in their approach, enthusiastic about their work and compassionate with their patients. With a mission to raise the physical, mental, social, and spiritual health of American Indians and Alaska Natives to the highest level. American Indians and Alaska Natives suffer from many illnesses and diseases at rates several times higher than the overall US population. When you practice with IHS, you will be providing a much-needed service for a highly appreciative community. IHS is a fantastic place for you make a difference in the lifestyles of the Native American population.
NEXTLocums has been retained by the esteemed Hopi Health Care Center in Polacca, AZ to secure a top-notch Locums Emergency Medicine MD for their revered assignment.
• Annual ER Visits in 2015: 14,000 (39 per day)
• 12 hour shifts…Days and Nights…up to 7 days a week
• This is a 52-week contract with 4 (1 year) extension options available
• Paid weekly
• Malpractice Covered
• Start Date: ASAP upon credentialing
• Application Profiles Due By: ASAP
• All State Licenses Accepted.
• Must be Board Certified in either Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
• Must have Emergency Department experience
• Must have BCLS, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS Certifications
• Clean and Active DEA Certification
• 2 hours’ east of Grand Canyon National Park
• 2 hours’ northeast of Flagstaff, AZ
• Surrounded by enchanting mesas, boasting remarkable views of the high desert and sweeping views of the beautiful mountains ranges
Forward your CV TODAY to start your application profile. I look forward to providing you with a higher standard of service on your next locums assignment!
Recruiter: Brad Gardner 937-470-9494
Active AZ License
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.