Posted 20 minutes ago
Open Hospitalist Block Shifts in West Virginia – No Procedures
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A facility in West Virginia is seeking a hospitalist to help cover 7-day block shifts. Physicians willing to cover days or night is preferred.
- Seeking IM or FP candidates with Hospitalist experience
- West Virginia Licensed required
- MD Shift times: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- 7 on / 7 off preferred, but not guaranteed
- Prefer doctor willing to cover days or nights
- Patient Census Per Day: 40-50
- Admits: Day: 10+; Nights: 10-15
- No procedures required, preferred but not a deal breaker
- RRT and Codes: Yes
- Number of Encounters: 19-21
- Need to respond to Codes and RRT
- BC or BE IM or FP (BE within 5 years)
- EMR is EPIC
- Specialty Back-up: All specialties except vascular and cardiothoracic surgical available
- Credentialing 8-12 weeks average time frame - Able to credential a responsive doctor within 4 weeks
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.