Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 9 PM | Saturday & Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM | FT is 36 Hours/Week | With future ownership you have the ability to create your own schedule
Average Patients seen: Varies | Approximately 36
Call Schedule: None
Compensation: Control Your Total Earning Potential with a Base Salary Plus Productivity Model | Negotiable | Based on Experience | Sign-On or Relocation Assistance are Negotiable
Benefits: Full-Time Benefits Package | CME Allowance | Paid Malpractice (Medical Protective) | Holidays Include Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Seeking someone to become a partner and eventually obtain ownership of the practice.
- This is an established and thriving Urgent Care facility within a community that strongly appreciates the level of care provided.
- Located only 20 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, OH.
- Must be a DOT Certified Examiner or be able to certify within 6 months.
- Must be BWC eligible in Ohio or be able to certify within 6 months. NO FELONIES.
- Ability/willingness to see patients 1 year old and older.
- Urgent Care/Emergency Room experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable or willingness to learn the following procedures: I&D, lacerations, sutures, foreign body removal, occupational health, and pelvic exams. (training available)
- On-site digital x-ray with radiology over-read available.
- EMR: CodoniX Notes.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057