Primary Care doctor needed to join a private practice on the east side of Manhattan. This practice has been around since 2000, is very well-established, and has a waiting patient base. Partnership is available after 2-3 years. This employed position is offering a competitive city salary with no weekend work and very light phone call.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right urgent care job in the right location for you.
- Great 9-5 M-F schedule. No weekends
- Call is very light. 1:2, typically only 2 phone calls per week
- $200k salary potential DOE
- Waiting patient base. See 25 ppd
- 100% outpatient office setting
- 4 weeks PTO
- Option to teach PA's
- Join a well-established private practice in Manhattan blocks from central park
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you