A Michigan facility is in need of a locum tenens general surgery physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is call coverage, 7 days on/7 days off. The ideal physician is board certified with trauma fellowship and ATLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license. The scope of this position includes trauma and acute care surgery.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- BC required
- MI state license needed
- Call coverage
- 7 days on/7 days off
- Must have ATLS certification
- Fellowship trained in trauma
- Trauma and acute care surgery
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing