Excellent hematology oncology opportunity with well-established oncology practice at an award winning facility. Main provider of oncology services in the area, opportunity to earn top MGMA compensation and an existing patient base all awaits incoming physician. Chemotherapy, radiation oncology along with a strong support and access to other medical specialties. Great work life balance, shared call schedule and 7 weeks of vacation. Comprehensive medical benefits, malpractice, loan repayment, relocation and sign on bonus are all available. Experienced hematology oncology physicians along with 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire. H1b visa support is available.
This vibrant city as well as safe community offers excellent schools along with an array of recreational activities to enjoy. Great cost of living, access to the city and nearby airport for travel.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott immediately at 954-837-2729 along with sending your CV directly to James.Wescott@comphealth.com as this opportunity will move quickly. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative base salary w/ RVU incentives offering 800k + total earning potential
- Existing patient base so physician will be busy from day one
- Comprehensive medical benefits and malpractice coverage
- Student loan repayment along with reloation & sign on bonus
- Shared call and 7 weeks of vacation
- Main provider of oncology services
- Nationally recognized as a best state for doctors
- Excellent public schools and recreational activities
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you