A new locum tenens family medicine opportunity is now available in Minnesota. You must be comfortable with seeing patients of all ages. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no call, and the physician will see 14-16 patients per day on average. The EMR is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified with ACLS and ATLS certification. You need to have an active MN state license for this assignment.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- BC required
- MN state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call
- EMR is Epic
- 14-16 patients per day
- Must have ACLS and ATLS certification
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing