Posted 4 hours ago
IP/OP Psychiatrist needed on the Treasure Coast of Florida
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Our client is in need of a BE/BC Psychiatrist for their Hospital Employed practice located along the Treasure Coast of Florida. This will be an inpatient and outpatient opportunity. Below is information regarding the positions:
• The Outpatient practice office provides private office visits with a Psychiatrist for Psychiatric evaluations, Medication management, and Individual therapy. In addition, the Outpatient practice offers Individual and Family Therapy with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Outpatient practice office hours are M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The Psychiatrists take call for 7 days in a row, including his/her weekend. The 4th week is covered by a community physician who is contracted.
• Daily Inpatient coverage requires 2 FT to complete pt. rounding, provide consultations for the medical departments, complete 1st, and 2nd opinions, and also, as needed, cover court hearings as delegated by the Medical Director. (Medical Director will only delegate court to other Psychiatrist during times of illness, vacation, emergencies)
• We have opened an IOP-Intensive Outpatient Program; 3 evenings/week M, W, Th. from 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. There is an opportunity for one of the FT Psychiatrists to be appointed as the Medical Director for this program. The IOP Medical Director will provide a minimum of 10 hrs/month for IOP oversight and supervision, in addition to conducting initial Psychiatric assessments, and bi-weekly visits, and orders for admissions/discharges.
• The average number of consults/day is 5.
• The average Inpatient census is 17, so no more than 7-8 patients per psychiatrist.
• We are seeking Senior/Adult/Adolescent Psychiatrists; Board Certified.
• We are seeking a Psychiatrist who will provide ECT in partnership with our Inpatient Medical Director. When the Adolescent Unit opens, we will need to appoint a Medical Director to that unit.
• Competitive Salary, benefits, WRVU bonus, relocation allowance and Medical Malpractice offered JOB ID#37969
Ophthalmology job ID 27737
Thankyou for giving me the oppurtunity to offer my service to the deserved people in assisting you in care of the patient & fight for blindness