Posted 27 minutes ago
Summer Hospitalist Need on Beautiful Island of Hawaii
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A hospital on the big island is seeking a hospitalist help with day and/or night coverage this summer. Would you be available?
- Needs: ongoing locums while they recruit
- 2-day teams, 1-night team (7A-7P DAYS; 7P-7ANIGHTS)
- 3rd-day rounder added 7a-3p
- Open ICU – co-manage patients with intensivist program
- Care for SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) patients
- Procedures Required: Intubations, central lines, vent management, arterial lines, and stress tests - case logs will be required for credentialing
- Average daily census per doctor: 15-18; 30-35 patient load split between 2 docs.
- Board Certification required in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must have active HI license
- Credentialing takes 90-120 days
- Travel & Housing: All travel related to shifts will be covered
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-838-8787.
I have worked with most of the Locums companies in my area- they call all the time. When Fusion calls, I pick up. I continually return to Fusion because they listen to me, make sure I have what I need to do the job, and find me great places to work.
They are the best!! They make it very easy to work with them. Angela has been wonderful!
Staff is always helpful and understanding of your needs. Very responsive getting information to you of opportunities and help get you set up schedule wise along with accommodations. Receptive, cordial, and systematic with helping you achieve what will benefit you regarding your goals with the related requirements necessary for you to attain assignment. Would recommend them to my colleagues.
It was great to work with the staff, always responsive and helpful, personable. They carefully consider your interests / goals and try to accommodate them and have been excellent guides for a new hospitalist.
Very pleasant staff. Approachable and always responding quickly to my questions or concerns.
Thank you for all your help.