Posted 3 hours ago

Immediate Outpatient Locum need in the Denver, CO area

Apply Now

Have you Applied Before?

Login to apply using your existing application:

Forgot your Password?

First Time Applying?

Create an account to manage your application.

 

X

Details

Professional License DO
Specialty Family Practice
Location , CO
Duration Locum
Start Date ASAP

Description

We have an immediate need for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for Locum coverage in the Denver, CO area. This need will start this month and run until at least April. The schedule is Monday - Wednesday, and Friday from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. You can expect to see 15 patients/day, 70% Geriatric Patients with remaining 30% of patients are adults. You will have the support of 3 MAs. We, of course, will be covering all Travel and Lodging. Furthermore, your Medical Malpractice will be covered with an A rated policy, 1 / 5 Million with a guaranteed tail. Job ID# 37918

Reviews

5/5

by Dr khandoker Ziaul Islam Mohammad Ali

Ophthalmology job ID 27737

Thankyou for giving me the oppurtunity to offer my service to the deserved people in assisting you in care of the patient & fight for blindness

Write a Review

X
Write a Review
Apply Now

800 Fairway Drive
Suite 300
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

800-928-0229

allstarrecruiting.com