CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Alaska that is in need of an interventional cardiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of day shifts with occasional call, and you will see 3-4 interventions per week. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include TEE. The facility uses NextGen and Cerner EMR systems. For this assignment, you need to have an active AK state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC required
- AK state license needed
- Day shifts
- Occasional call
- 3-4 interventions per week
- EMR is NextGen and Cerner
- TEE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing