We are currently helping a medical center in Arizona that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 10-hour shifts, four days per week, with no call. You will see 3-5 cases per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified and have an AZ state medical license. The assignment requirements include orthopedic, ENT, OB/GYN, urology, plastics, neuro, trauma, and GI cases. The EMR is Cerner.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- BC required
- AZ state license needed
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week
- No call
- EMR is Cerner
- 3-5 cases per day
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Orthopedic, ENT, OB/GYN, urology, plastics, neuro, trauma, and GI cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing