A medical center located in Ohio is seeking a critical care medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for its practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in critical care. The assignment scope includes bedside ICU procedures. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is 7am-7pm, 7 days on/7 days off. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- BC/BE required
- OH state license needed
- 7am-7pm, 7 days on/7 days off
- EMR is Epic
- Bedside ICU procedures
- Fellowship trained in critical care preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing