Premier cancer group in Tennessee looking to add another oncologist to it's team. Existing patient base so the physician will be busy from day one and treat both solid tumors as well as hematology. Strong support staff, ancillary services and EMR available. Competitive base salary with partnership track , signing bonus , relocation , medical benefits and very generous student loan repayment. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire.
This is a nationally recognized , family oriented community that offers an unbeatable low cost of living. Great local attractions , an array of amenities and access to great schools as well as nearby international airport.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott at 954-837-2729 along with sending your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to discuss the specifics of this opportunity. All inquiries are confidential.
- Top group looking for another Oncologist due to growth/retirement
- Ability to treat solid tumors and hematology
- Competitive salary w/ partnership track
- Strong support staff & access to other medical specialties
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Student loan repayment
- No state income tax
- Nationally recognized city to reside in
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail