There is a new locum tenens general surgery opportunity now available in Michigan. You must be comfortable with endoscopic procedures. Your assignment schedule will be clinic and call coverage. The electronic medical record system is Allscripts. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and ACLS certification is preferred. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC or BE required
- MI state license needed
- Clinic and call coverage
- EMR is Allscripts
- ACLS certification preferred
- Endoscopic procedures required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing