**if you respond via email please leave a number to be contacted for further information**
**All conversations are strictly confidential.
**Due to client privacy issues and their express wishes, we cannot release the exact location via email until a candidate has been thoroughly screened. Thank you for your understanding.
- Help to grow the Service Line / Currently Physician is scheduled 2-3 months out
- 1 hour visit with new Patients / 30mins for Follow Up / 3-4 month ramp up time
- Join one other PED GI and NP in clinic
- Current PED GI would serve as a great mentor; “expects hard work, Patient First, Patient Centered”
- In Office M-F w/ extended hours for Inpatient Consults/ 25-30 new consults per week – see 16-22 patients per day / No Night or Weekend Call
- Mainly Outpatient Based Practice / Leadership Fluid to Strategic Planning Suggestions
- Payor Mix – 30% Federal, 69% Private Insurance, 1% Private Pay
- Opportunity for non-university supported research and Mentoring Medical Students and Midlevels
- Level III NICU / PED HOSPs 24/7 / 20 Bed PED Unit / Baby Friendly Certified
- "Bottoms Up" Leadership - Physicians can feel and impact / Physician and admin partnerships in each service line
- Level 2 Trauma Hospital / 425 beds / 18 ORs fully staffed 24/7
- 90 mile radius primary service area - 880,000 patient lives
- 65,000 ED visits annually / Life flight / Pediatric Ground Transport
Thriving Family Friendly Area
- Strong local education system private and public. Great high schools and 2 university institutions
- 170,000sqft Medical school Campus to be completed in Fall 2018 / Local NP and PA programs
- Regional Airport Connects to Orlando, Charlotte, Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta
- Population in Town 120,000 People/Metro population 325,000: Everything within 15-20 minutes / Diverse community: All faiths represented
- Art district. Food Truck Scene / Excellent Local Cuisine / Art and Wine festivals / Fall Festival draws 150k visits daily
- Large Scale Development Downtown (estimated $250 million) / New Housing Developments / Children's Museum / Science Museum
- New events center downtown draws major artists, local minor league hockey team. University sports teams, etc.
- Safe family friendly communities / Low cost of living
Avg home prices 200k or less / 5500sqft for 350k
- 3.5% State Income Tax / Homeowners Receive a $48K Homestead Exemption from Property Taxes
- Great shopping options: Meier, Costco, Macy's, Dillard's, Target, Best Buy etc.
- Within 2 hour driving distance to 5 different major metros
- Strong Local Industries - Berry Plastics, Toyota, Alcoa, AstraZeneca
- Paid Malpractice - $250K/$750K Policy - That is All You Need Here
Tort Reform State - Medical Panel Reviews all Malpractice Claims, Cap on Damages