This facility is seeking a permanent BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Primary Care physician (must have ED experience) to join their team in northern Maine. This historical town has trails perfect for hiking and skiing. Kindly refer to Job ID #37605.
- Northern Maine
- BE/BC in EM or Primary Care (must have ED experience)
- Level 2 Trauma
- Part-time or per diem positions available
- Flexible schedule - generally working three-four 12-hour shifts per week
- Major trauma, cardiac, neurosurgery, and other critical care cases are transported to a tertiary care center
- Will be joining 5 ED Physicians & complete NP/PA support staff
- Competitive salary that is negotiable on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, full malpractice insurance, $600/year for professional licensing and subscriptions, 6 weeks PTO, CME, sick and holiday time, $2500 CME allowance per year, and relocation assistance.
- Education loan repayment is paid in six-month increments and is typically spread out over the life of the initial agreement
- H1b Visa Sponsorship Available
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants