Posted 5 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Des Moines, IA
Psychiatry Opportunity – PARTNERSHIP
Easy access to Minneapolis & Des Moines
Earnings in the 90th Percentile
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Huge need for a Psychiatrist for a financially stable 40 member physician group. This multi-specialty group is well established in the community with a terrific reputation and history for patient care.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Call 1:3
• Hospital Recruitment Incentives $200,000
• 25-30 office Patients / Day
• Outpatient 60% Inpatient 40%
• Practice responsibilities include inpatient, outpatient office clinic, and outreach including nursing homes and residential care facilities
• Partnership Opportunity after 2 Year
• 346 Bed Level II Trauma Center – Residency & Fellowship Programs
• PTO – 6 Weeks – CME $5500
Live in a community that offers family values and endless beauty.
• Low cost of living – 20% below national average
• Great school system with both public & private school options
• Gorgeous lakefront homes – Sailing Clubs, Aquatic Center and numerous parks
• Outdoorsman’s paradise – Golfing, hunting, hiking, skiing, boating and snowmobiling
• Fishing (3684 Acre lake) – Walleye, Yellow Bass & Channel Catfish
• Lime Creek Nature Center
• Camping, Art Museums, and Concerts
• Meredith Wilson - Musical Heritage – Frank Lloyd Wright designed structures
• Surf Ballroom – Buddy Holly – Historic Rock and Roll landmark
• Fine dining restaurants and unique shipping options
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: P 8152860
For more Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter - @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!