Posted 2 days ago
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Las Vegas, NV
OBGYN Physicians - Las Vegas, Nevada – NO State Income Tax!
Employed by a Major Healthcare Organization with Academic Ties
1st Year Salary Potential $250K-$350K + / DOE Potentially Higher
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for physicians to join a distinguished women’s healthcare organization that is experiencing rapid growth with a focus in medical education and to be the greatest healthcare company the world has ever seen! Be a part of a growing team of OBGYN physicians that allows for exceptional work/life balance (as our organization employs Laborists) and is very supported in the Las Vegas area!
• Established Women’s Health/OBGYN practice waiting for you with competitive first-year guaranteed gross income salary (with income ranges of $250K-$350K+ for new graduates from residency). Compensation includes first year base plus bonus potential, preceptorship with academic affiliation, additional compensation available for doing Laborist shifts.
• Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm, each office has dedicated procedure and ultrasound rooms, on-site lab, MA support and some clinics have midwives – clinics located on hospital campuses
• Live where you wish in one of the amazing communities in the Las Vegas area!
• Blocked weekly OR Time (robots available in certain hospitals) and dedicated Anesthesiologists
• Call 1:5 or less and must be board eligible for board certified
• Exceptional benefit package include Health, Dental, Vision; PTO; CME monies and time off; licensing paid and renewed, hospital credentialing paid and renewed, 401k and so much more!
• Relocation package and sign-on bonus offered
• Malpractice and tail coverage
Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in- enjoy the nightlife with a condo on the strip, live in a home in a suburban family-oriented community or enjoy hitting the links on a regular basis in one of the area’s many golf communities. Outdoor recreation is in abundance from hiking, swimming to snow skiing; YES, snow skiing within 1 hour of Las Vegas! The low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
• Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada
• Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year
• Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
• Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value. Median home price is only $227,000 and the market is booming!
• Immediate access to an international airport, world-class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more
To be considered for this or other OBGYN opportuniites, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: OBG 7763098 (IND)
For more OBGYN opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!