We are helping our client, a facility in Ohio, with its search for an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with standard urgent care procedures including suturing and I&D. Your schedule will be 9am-9pm, three shifts per week, and call is not required. You will see 2-3 patients per hour. The facility's EMR is Meditech. You should be board certified with active and unrestricted BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active OH state license for this position.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- BC required
- OH state license needed
- 9am-9pm, three shifts per week
- No call
- EMR is Meditech
- Must have BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- 2-3 patients per hour
- Suturing and I&D required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing