We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Connecticut-based facility that is currently seeking a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include pain management injections. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active CT state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of 1-2 weekday shifts per month with no call.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- BC/BE required
- CT state license needed
- 1-2 weekday shifts per month
- No call
- Pain management injections
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing