Urologist needed in Michigan: Robotics!
Reputable hospital system in Michigan is seeking a Urologist to join one other physician in a growing practice! Expansion of services and recent retirements in the service area lead to huge income potential and demand in the area! The ideal candidate is a Board Certified or Eligible (within 3 years of training) Urologist MD/DO with a 2018 timeline to start. Recent addition of Robotics!
- Full spectrum practice: mix of surgery & outpatient procedures
- State of the art surgical suite with robotics!
- Growth potential (several area Urologists nearing retirement)
- Loan Repayment eligible
- High definition PACS system in office
- Call = 10 days/month
- Designated equipped rooms for in-office surgeries & procedures
Location highlights include the following:
- With its great location in the heart of northern Michigan, it literally offers something for everyone with a stunning atmosphere, northern ambience and easy commuting access.
- A true family community offering a wide variety of amenities and year round activities
- Huge shopping district with a variety of shopping experiences from nationally known merchants to locally owned boutiques.
- A four-season recreational paradise!!! ...lakes and woodlands!
- 20+ championship caliber golf courses surrounding the city
- Located in the heart of Michigan's snow-belt, the city averages more than 150 inches of fresh snow each year, providing a haven for winter sport enthusiasts.
- Minutes from top notch shopping, fine dining, galleries, and the arts
- Centrally located from the Mackinac Bridge, Lake Huron or Lake Michigan