Looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to practice in Southern New Mexico. Please refer to Job ID#37325
- Outpatient only
- Regulachedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 18-25 patients per day
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of New Mexico (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits the southern New Mexico area these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their scenic views, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes this region so unique. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it's time you did, too!
All-Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants