We are helping a New York-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday-Friday from 7am to 3pm with no call. The facility uses paper charting. You should be board certified. You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment. The scope of this position includes OB/GYN, ophthalmology, orthopedic, neurology, ENT, and healthy peds cases.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
- No call
- Paper charting
- OB/GYN, ophthalmology, orthopedic, neurology, ENT, and healthy peds cases required
- Personally performed anesthesia services only
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing