We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to an Oregon-based hospital that is currently seeking an OB/GYN physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible in obstetrics/gynecology. Ideally, you will be proficient in a Level I nursery setting and have an active OR state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic, surgery, and call coverage. The facility handles 20-30 deliveries per month with a C-section rate of 17%.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- OR state license needed
- Clinic, surgery, and call
- 20-30 deliveries per month
- C-section rate of 17%
- Level I nursery
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing